Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Next Chapter Begins

Hello inner-Mike and any stragglers out there. This is obviously not the follow-up that I had in mind after my last post about my Miwok destruction. Nor was it supposed to be this long for a follow-up. My next post will summarize what's been going on over the last couple months (plus put a ending on the Miwok stuff). Also, I needed to make sure I got something done because I (1) needed to light a fire under my butt and (2) wanted to say hello to the outside world.

Next chapter begins now. Here I come.

7 comments:

Victoria July 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

I was beginning to worry you'd dropped off the map.

Jo Lynn July 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Let's see how long it takes you to post again.

209Mike July 23, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

JoJo - Haha! Sounds like you're giving me a taste of my own medicine. No more breaks like that.

wcaitlin October 21, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Hello Mike. Hope to hear what's been up with you! Any fires starting?

Anonymous,  December 4, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous,  December 18, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP