Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What day is it?

Note to self: You are not in college anymore.

Ok, this last weekend was a bit rough. Let me recap: Friday was softball league night. That basically means it's our guys night out. We ended up winning our game in the last inning and that just fueled the fire. Then comes Saturday: Foo Fighters concert in Oakland at the arena. I wasn't driving and therefore was a mess. I think we got home around 1:30 in the morning. Then comes Super Bowl Sunday: My brother- and sister-in-law had a big party with all kinds of beers and crap.

Total workouts over the weekend: 0

I wasn't thrilled that I didn't get any running in, but at the same time, I'm happy with where I'm at so far. Thursday's crossfit workout + run was brutal and I needed a little break (ok, maybe not 3 days).

I was able to get out yesterday with the dog (Miles) and do an out and back on the delta levee for 6 miles. I meant to bring my watch to start tracking times, but my battery is dead (honest!).

I was gonna head to the gym today for a crossfit workout and a short run, but it's so nice today, I might just skip the gym and head out for a 3-mile loop.

If anyone's reading this today, don't forget to vote. I'm heading over to the polls in about 20 minutes before lunch time.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP