Thursday, August 7, 2008

Decision '08

The presidential race? Uh, no. I'd rather chew on my toes (if I could) then talk about politics. I'm talking about my upcoming race decision. I've decided to do (and just signed up for) the 25k race at Montana de Oro - a good distance for me and it makes sense at this time - (1) will be able to run and see the entire trail anyways (50k is 2 times around), (2) it will be good training run for the Skyline to the Sea 50k, and (3) I'll be able to enjoy the SttS 50k a little more knowing my legs aren't duct taped together in a makeshift fashion. I can't wait to get back out there and run those trails!

1 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com August 12, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Sounds like a plan Stan..umm I mean Mike :-)

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP