Thursday, May 8, 2008

Almost There

I really enjoyed yesterday's quality run - 5 x 1000M @ 5k pace (~7 min/mi). My legs were starting to scream on the last one. That's probably going to be it for the fast stuff until race day.

Today will be a nice EZ 6-miler with Miles (dog). He's been off the runs for a week now because on my tempo run last week, we went extra hard for an extra couple miles and he paid the price. Poor fella ended up cracking one of his paws and could barely walk for a few days. Well, he's flying around again and was really peeved when I went out on Monday without him. I wanted to make sure he was ok before I took him out again.

Tomorrow (Friday) - Wanted to get a last tempo run in but it's probably more important to just get some miles in - probably another 6-miler.

Saturday - I'll get up for an early 10-miler before T-ball starts in the morning.

Sunday - rest day - Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

1 comments:

GB May 12, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Trust me, we talked about you during the run. I said, "Oh man, I hope Mike handles this better than I did!"

Hee haw! Here we come, Ohlone!

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP